Check out our blog post series!
- Constitution Series – The Constitution of Japan took effect on May 3, 1947. As a part of the celebration of the 70th anniversary of its enactment in spring 2017, we shared several items related to the Constitution.
- Oral Histories Series – We have been featuring interviews from the Marlene Mayo Oral Histories. As of July 2018, 29 transcripts are available online.
- Magazine Series – Several Prange Collection magazine titles are now available in the National Diet Library of Japan’s (NDL) Digital Collections. In this series, we showcase a selection of those magazines by prefecture. As of July 2018, we have featured 13 prefectures, including Kyoto, Aichi, and Niigata.
- Education Books Series – Digitization of the education books in the Prange Collection began in 2015. We have been sharing interesting educational materials as the scanning project progresses.
- Preservation Series – In this series, we give you a sneak peek at preservation tasks to prepare or repair Prange materials before and after digitization.
- Labor-related Items Series – We featured labor-related materials from the Prange Collection in conjunction with the exhibition, “For Liberty, Justice, and Equality: Unions Making History in America,” (Fall 2017 ~ Spring 2018).
- Movie-related Items Series – This is our newest series. Stay turned for more movie items in the coming months!